Sometimes don't you want to scream!!!

I have so much to do and I babysit a baby M-F and we pretty much had a set time for this child to come by but sometimes these parents have different schedules like when he is off or going in late he'll bring the baby later but yet they don't tell me this instead here I am waiting (while doing alittle stuff around the house) but still it would be nice to know in advance bc sometimes I can be doing something and really get into it and then all of a sudden something ruins it. I mean this is common sense people why do I need to tell them I know I would call the parent and let them know what is going on (late, later, off) I mean what is so hard about that....arg! I feel like I am getting screwed in some way. Just needed to VENT!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They should tell you what is up! You could then take a shower, run to the store... whatever you want. You are right to be annoyed. I would nicely mention it to them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:08 AM on May. 11, 2010