cell phone bill?

I had a t-mobile cell phone in the later part of last year. It was disconnected, and the bill still accumulated for about 3 months afterward before they closed my account and charged me the early disconnect fee ($250 I think it is.) If I wanted to have my service reinstated, would I be required to pay the entire 3 months I was not using the phone? It was under contract if that helps. I had a friend that used to have tmobile and she said that they would waive the $250 contract cancellation fee, but she was unsure if they had a way to see that I had not used the phone for the 3 months and not charge me for that......any ideas/experiences ladies?

complextrina

Asked by complextrina at 9:58 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• i cant advice on this cause ive had this problem before, i have a family lawyer so now i can ask them if it happens again.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:47 AM on May. 11, 2010

• YOu have to pay your bill.it doesnt just GO away. T-mobile has a 200 early termination fee for EACH phone unless you talk to them and ask what else you can do.Just pay the fees and it will be over with. You can go to court or anything BTW its your unpaid bill lol.It sucks I know
    I had verizon and left.I paid what I thought was the bill BUT here I am a year later with fees that i didnt realize I had :/ Sucks being a grown up :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:31 AM on May. 11, 2010