Any thoughts??

My son will be turning one next month....I'm trying to figure out what kind of theme to do...We didn't have a theme for his room when he was born, because he shares a room with his sister, in a nuetral looking room...he just has fleace blankets, and solid colored sheets...There wasn't ever any Whinnie the Pooh, or Curious George...I don't like any of them...he has no favorite shows...so I am at a loss...The only thing I could think of...is some kind of monkey theme...NOT Curious George. Because his nick name is Monkey. So...that would suit him well...but do you ladies have any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they have cute themes at the Dollar Tree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 11, 2010

• You don't need a theme. I just get cute plates and cups. Does that make it a theme? Go to Party City and see which plates you think are the cutest.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:48 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I just did Elmo for our son and butterflies and flowers for our daughter. Just pick what you think is cute! Have fun!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• do sports theme. i think themes are kinda silly anyways unless the kid is old enough to decide themselves. kwim?
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 8:48 PM on May. 11, 2010