Im 16, and pregnant HELP!

Im 15 turning 16 next month, and most likely pregnant with a 20yo boy. Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• liar
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:27 AM on May. 11, 2010

• What do you want us to help you with?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 11, 2010

• You are pregnant BY a 20 yr old?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Does your family know? You're going to need all the support you can get at this point. Just remember when you think about doing something, put your baby in the front of your mind, and realize how it will affect him/her. Seek out someone that can give you solid advice, a teacher, school counselor, parent, Aunt, etc... Good luck. Message me anytime if you need help with anything.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:28 AM on May. 11, 2010

• What do you mean "most likely 20yr old boy"? you don't know how old he is? or whether your preggo or not
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 10:29 AM on May. 11, 2010

• A 20 year old is not a boy. If this is true, seek help and guidence from your parents. Get proper medical care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on May. 11, 2010

• i know this is a bad idea and alot of women will hate me for this, but get an abortion .. im against abortions too but in situation likes these and age like ures, this is the only choice u have. ure a high school student now. u have ure whole life ahead of u. and this guy (i dont know how much is he willing to help) is barely in college. he doesnt have a career. and if he is willing to help , what is he going to do? leave his studies and look for a job? his life will be crushed too. and if u fast forward this situation to 10 years. ure both probably going to be working 2 jobs in grocery stores/gas stations, with little or no education and a beat up house, yelling ure heads off at each other . so think rationally and make a decision which will NOT ruin ure life and destroy ure career
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 11, 2010

• OMG! How can you say abortion is the only choice she has? WTF is wrong with you? Funny, I thought the key word in Pro Choice was CHOICE..
    Just because she can't support a baby, doesn't mean there aren't MILLIONS of couples out there who can!
    How can you say "I am against abortion" then tell her that abortion is her only choice??
    Don't make a decicion that will ruin HER life and HER career?? It stopped being all about HER when she got pregnant!
    Shame on you..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 10:44 AM on May. 11, 2010

• i agree with mad hexer! i had my son at 17, got pregnant at 16 and finished high school, married his father at 17 and now we both r in college with great jobs and a nice home. it has nothing to do with age.. just if your willing to work hard for yourself and family. and ifyou dont think you are able than adoption could be a possibility.. do not abort.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I had a kid at 17.. worst decision ever. What a waste of my youth. If I could go back I'd have never gotten pregnant. I'd go for an abortion and some depo provera and condoms if I were you. Seriously.
    Anonymous