Are you in a bad mood today?

If so, why?
What are you going to do to make it better?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 10:29 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am !! im going to mop the floors !! lolx
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 11, 2010

• nope Im happy today :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:31 AM on May. 11, 2010

• no im tired today
    gfam6

Answer by gfam6 at 10:32 AM on May. 11, 2010

• No :) I am in a good mood this morning. I am getting ready to finish a few things around the house.
    Have a good day.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:38 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Yes i am in a bad mood. It seems like everyone is mad at me about something. I'm sick of trying to please everybody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 11, 2010

• No, not yet lol. I'm sure as the day progresses I will have my share of stresses but I have found things to help. DH is gone TDY, has been gone since April 19th and won't get back til the end of May. I have 3 kids who stress me daily, have no money to go get things I need, and have a whole house to clean by myself top to bottom before DH gets back and my parents are coming to visit right after DH gets back, if not at the exact same time, so I am going to be super busy with cleaning. I'm up til 2am nightly to talk to DH online, and then back up at 6am every morning to get the kids out to school. BUT, I'm in a good mood because:

a) our next paycheck is super huge and I'm going shopping for some things we need and stocking up on groceries (THURSDAY HURRY UP!!!)

b) I'm excited my mom and dad are coming to visit

c) I have wonderful kids who do a great job of helping me cook, clean and have fun.

Positive attitude!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:33 AM on May. 11, 2010

• bad mood, yep! Tired of not being in charge of our life. DH didn't like his job and against my feelings left for another and here 6 months later has no job. He should get unemployment while looking for another, but it doesn't start for at least 2 more weeks. UGH! so now I have to deal with not paying bills and possibly getting forclosure notice on the house. (the new job paid commision so we are already falling behind)
    As for what I am going to do....try to put a smile on my face, enjoy my kidos and pray that we surrive this rough time in our lives.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 12:24 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Thanks for hitting a nerve. LOL....... I'm having a stand off with the BF and as much as I know I need to stand up for myself, the hurt still sux. I'm just tired of being invisible and unimportant; in his life; and want to jus scream. How can someone with so many good qualities, be so lacking in all the important ones?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:41 AM on May. 12, 2010