What's the benefits of being bald down south (low).?

I know many ladies here do have waxing and shaving in the private area. I'm going bald now due to Chemo. therapy/health issues. Curious on what to expect! The benefits. When everything is being taken away from me. Losing hair everywhere! I'd Love to know some benefits and all!! Sure am clean shaven, like new?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First of all, I will keep you in my thoughts with the chemo! Second of all, I don't keep mine that way, but I have done it in the past. It makes sex feel better especially oral sex!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 10:48 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I don't think of it as a sexual thing necessarily, it's more because it makes me feel more clean. Also, because that area tends to sweat more as you get older, it helps with that as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2010

• My heart goes out to you on Chemo treatments. Hair holds odor. Having no hair, down there, eliminates a lot of that problem as well as keeping undies cleaner. I apply lotion to keep the "itch" at bay and shave regularly.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:58 AM on May. 11, 2010