Do Jehovah's Witnesses discriminate gays?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My church see's it as a sin if you ACT upon those feelings. To have the feelings isn't the sin. We believe it's a struggle to overcome. There are many gay/lesbian people in our church who never marry or have kids, but are active members of our church.
    Anonymous

• Yes, they consider it a sin and are against it.

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on May. 11, 2010

• oh yeah!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:58 AM on May. 11, 2010

• To say YES would be an understatement!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Is there any religion (other than pagan/wiccanism) that DOESN'T discriminate against gays...and atheists....and witches....and so on? I haven't found a fundamentalist group that doesn't...at least not yet.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:40 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Many christian sects are split about it. It can be a great division amongst the church... However, most do see it as a sin.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2010

• I'm a JW and I try to follow the bible as best as I can and no, I dont think acting on homosexuality is right in the eyes of God. I have a niece and a cousin that are gay and lesbian and I love them dearly and would never want any harm to come to them. I would never hold or sign any petitions against gays/lesbians.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:46 PM on May. 11, 2010