IS IT WRG TO HAVE AN ABORTION WITHOUT TELLING THE FATHER?

i dont want to have another child by a sorry man. in the beginning of our relationship he was great but of course that only last for a littl while. after we moved in together things started to change and i became less attratctive to him physical and emotion. I spoke with him about it he fixed the situation temporary but went right back to his ways. we have been having unprotected sex, but i am on the IUD but my period is late. At the moment we are breaking up and i dont want him around anymore....if i find out that i am pregnant then i have to do whats best for me...i am already taking care of my daughter without any help...just imagine how things will be with 2 kids.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:44 AM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have to question something before you do it, more than likely it is wrong! No judging you, just saying.
    TwistofCain

Answer by TwistofCain at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2010

• It is very very unlikely to get pregnant while you have an IUD. I wouldn't worry to much about it until you have a reason to worry. I had an IUD for almost 2 years. After a few months my periods were really irregular and hen stopped altogether.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2010

• Yes. He could grow up if he had a kid of his own. If you don't want another kid than STOP HAVING SEX!! It's not that hard of a concept.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:46 AM on May. 11, 2010

• twistofcain... people question all kinds of stuff before they do it. Hell I question what brand of shampoo I want to buy does that mean I shouldn't buy any?
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:47 AM on May. 11, 2010

• IMO it is wrong. It may be the woman's body but it is still the fathers child to. Even if the law says he has no say in the matter I feel it is his right to know. No need to worry about it until you even know if you are pregnant. It's more likely that your period is a little late and your stress is making it even later. Take a test and relax.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:52 AM on May. 11, 2010

• How would you feel if you were a man and someone was pregnant with your child and they decided without your knowledge to have an abortionn....basically getting rid of your baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 11, 2010

• NO, I think you have to do what is right for you being he is a dead beat anyway.

I see you have protected your self so you did not do it intentionally. Abortion is up to you entirely, if you can not handle having another baby then it is your choice be sure that is what you want. Good luck, I don't agree with abortion but each lady has there own choices. I would never judge anyone.
    Anonymous

• imo yes it's wrong, it's his child to
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• HELL YES ! THATS KILLING A NOTHER HUMAN ! THERE OTHER PEAPLE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE BABBY !
    Anonymous

• do what u feel will make u and the child u already have happy and comfertable. If u dont want another child dont have it, there r too meny children in the system already and who is to say u would b able to give it up at that point. If u r pragnant he can conceve a child later with a woman who wants to put up with him for the rest of her life!
    militarymom0106

Answer by militarymom0106 at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2010