Going out of my mind!!

This TTC buisness is driving me insane!!!! I need to relax and chill! Just thought I would share!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We all have days like that, thank goodness my day was yesterday. I am sane now. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:07 PM on May. 11, 2010

• The best thing you can do is stop tryiing then. If you are stressing about getting pregnant your uterus becomes a hostile environment for sperm. Focus on the sex itself and how much you love your partner. You might end up being totally surprised.
    Anonymous

• I realize that was said with good intentions but relax while having sex isn't what it take LOL To the OP are you in infertility treatment?I f so ask about support groups they are usually free and great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!place to vent and get sympathy.Then just keep your self busy,have a list of short notice things you can go and do just to help change the focus.This may not help you conceive but you will feel better and happier which is always better way to feel than totally stressed.Take care and good luck.

Anonymous