What should I do for my son's parent week at the daycare

I have been asked to come in and do an activity with the children. I was thinking about making something with the kids something healthy, and something that doesnt involve cookin. I was thinking something with happy faces with raisins. Help me expand my brain . Thanks!!

Divalish

Asked by Divalish at 12:34 PM on May. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• that's a great idea-kids love to cook!! you could also do ants on a log, fruit salad... if you don't want to go the healthy route they could decorate cupcakes- good luck!

you could also read if you give a mouse a cookie and then eat choc chip cookies...
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• ants on a log is a great idea. you could also make a trail mix - have them help you measure. on disney in the mornings they have a little 5 minute-in-between show that is called snack time with ZeFrank (or somethinglike that). this dog makes healthy snacks that are easy for kids to make too and their is a cat named Dom that always steals the snacks. its cute, but might give you more ideas for yummy easy snacks for the kids.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 1:22 PM on May. 11, 2010

• If you want something non food related you can make the kids homemade playdough. Or they even have edible playdough.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:09 AM on May. 12, 2010