what's something you said you would never do as a parent??

and now you do it???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:43 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always said I was going to be consistant unlike other parents....it's harder than it looks people!!!! lol
    Anonymous

• I SWORE my kids would never sleep in the bed with me. Guess what? =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:49 PM on May. 11, 2010

• lol.. what anon:46 said. i'm not as consistent w/ discipline as i thought i would be
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:49 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Yeah I use to judge moms of picky eaters, i thought it was all their doing for allowing the kid to be so picky....Well KARMA Kicked me In THE BUTT!!!!

I now have my very own picky 5 yr old and I just do not know how this kid manages to grow! I will never judge another parent again I swear to it. But yeah when they are picky...THEY ARE PICKY!! lol
    Anonymous

• I did not want to co sleep at all and now I can't sleep unless my daughter is next to me. I worry about her so much (she has a seizure disorder) and I have to have her with me at night.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I said I would never berate my children and call them names, like what was done to me as a child... and I don't. It's so hurtful and stays with you, even as an adult.

I said I would never say "if you don't do X, I'm gonna do X" and I do all the time. Ugh... I hate that I do it. Plus I say "b/c I said so". LOL I used to HATE when my mom said that to me!
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 1:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• french fries and chocolate milk!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:15 PM on May. 11, 2010