have you lost any weight on this type of diet and if so how much did you lose?

didn't know exactly where to post this but here goes! lol

has anyone been on the "raw" diet. where you eat fruits and veggies and cut out meats. if so did this diet improve the way you physically feel? how about emotionally? did it take a while to lose weight? thank you so much.

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 12:54 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes! I felt great and I am actually doing it this whole week. The thing about it is that it's good for you. This isn't a "diet" you will walk away from feeling crappy, hungry and like you just wasted all your money.

The one I'm doing now does have a bit of dairy. This is what I ate so far today:
    -whole grain toast with organic peanut butter (good protein and whole grains)
    -raspberries
    -an avocado
    -steelcut oats with organic soy milk, flax, olive oil, blueberries and agave nectar
    - cottage cheese
    -raw almonds

Plus, lots of water with organic lemon juice in it.

So so good and really makes you not feel so "blah."
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 1:31 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I use livestrong.com to count how many calories I need to eat to lose weight, then just keep track of my calories. I lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:07 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Abs diet or Eat Clean diet (they're basicly he same)are the way to go. I lost 65lbs and DH lost 40lbs and we both gained muscle (but we were weight lifting and trying to gain muscle).
    Anonymous