Any ideas on how to share the baby's sex with family?

How should I tell family that I'm expecting a girl or boy? We find out in June, and we will probably share the news in person. I've heard about giving relatives cupcakes with either blue or pink colored filling, but I also like the idea of emailing a clever video (although I currently don't know what that would look like) so that everyone receives the news at once. Please let me know your ideas! :-D

SMH2010

Asked by SMH2010 at 12:58 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Scan the ultrasound pic and e-mail it to everyone .. then everyone gets it at once...
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:59 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i liek the lil party with a full blown cake and inside is blue or pink i also like myself not knowing than having them put the sex i na envelope getting everyone together and all of us sharing it at once
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I scanned the ultrasound pic and emailed it to everyone to announce that we were pregnant so I'd like to do something different, but thank you for the suggestion!
    SMH2010

Answer by SMH2010 at 1:17 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Who has that kind of time? Just tell them what it is!!
    Anonymous

• This baby is a HUGE deal for a lot of personal reasons, and I really want to make it a grandiose event. I'm considering having this skywritten, folks!
    SMH2010

Answer by SMH2010 at 1:48 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You could go out to a cute restaurant and wear a blue/pink ribbon around your waist or you could give your family a bouquet of blue/pink flowers.
    Anonymous

• you could have fortune cookies made with It's a Boy or Its a Girl message inside
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:18 PM on May. 11, 2010