whats the deal...

i BD on the 29th of April... and AF was supposed to start on the 2nd of may.. so on the fourth i got my period... but it only lasted 2 days but it was kinda heavy but not my normal very very heavy flow! .. it was way different from any other period ive had.. my boobs didnt hurt as bad, it wasnt as heavy as normal and i didnt have my normal doubled over in pain cramps which is very weird... and it only lasted 2 days instead of my normal 4-5 days.. so it ended thursday and then yesterday morning i had some brown tinged discharge which i never have had before... could this just be my normal period or could i be pregnant.. just curios because ive never had a period like this before!!! any comments will be greatly appreciated!!!

TTC1_2011

Asked by TTC1_2011 at 1:01 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say it's just your regular cycle but I'm no doctor. Hope it turns out the way you want!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• thats what happened to me and i was pregnant
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 5:57 PM on May. 11, 2010