So since I assume that she isnt going to take care of this baby...Iam a B*tch?

So my cousin is pregnant with baby # 3 .... and we do have a big family and yes we do gossip.... well at a family get-together the cousin over heard me and my mom talking about her and the baby ...we basically said we wonder who will take care of this one and hopefully it is atleast family who raises it....

of course she causes a big scene, throws a fit, and leaves....

I mean yes, you are not suppose to talk about people...but this is her 3rd baby - and she gave the other two away ( the first when he was a few months old to her dad) and the second to her friend when she was almost a year old ! Of course I do not think she will take care of this baby ...
not to mention the fact that she is 28 years old and still tries to act like a 16 year old....

of course we are going to talka bout her in that way... we cant ignore the fact that she is pregnant...and what are we just going to pretend that the last 2 children did

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To the ones who say keep your mouth shut or hold your tongue - why? This girl should have used BC and she didn't, and that's OK? but it's not ok to talk about it? COME ON!
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 5:54 PM on May. 11, 2010

• * didnt excist
    Anonymous

• Did you really feel like it was the place to be talking about it...let alone talking about it at all? Seriously...watch your mouth. Why would you even bring it up, if you already thought you knew it was going to happen. Seems like your the one who brought the drama...
    Anonymous

• I hear ya!
    Anonymous

• People liek that need to tie there tubes!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2010

• so you are mad because your cousin overheard you talking behind her back and got upset.....
    yea, I think you are in the wrong
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Many people judge future actions and past performance. It makes sense to me.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Truth sometimes hurts! I would've asked the same thing.
    Anonymous

• Instead of thinking she's lower than life and talking about her to make yourself feel better and to make her look like a crap mother....how about you feel sad for her and the children and try to help.
    Anonymous

• no one else was around besides me and my mom -- everyone else was outside ( except for her she was napping because of her "pregnancy woes" ... and my mom was the one who brought it up because we havent talked in a few days...and it all happened after she made a big scene about needing a nap due to her pregnancy ..which of course brought the "talk" of it.
    \
    Anonymous