discharge! please help

i had my last period april 24th, im pretty sure i ovulated last week and the past 2 days ive been cramping and had light brown and light pink discharge(or spotting?) yesterday but it was only on my underwear, never when i wiped that i noticed..i have ALOT of watery (like water) coming out..it comes out and it feels like gushes..i dont have any infections or anything..but i should have ovulated the 7th-8th..can anyone tell me what this dischargemight be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I get that watery discharge after I have ovulated or right before my period, I think it is fairly normal. Also sometimes right after I ovulate I will get some really light spotting. Sometimes it freaks me out because I think I might be pregnant but evey single time I am not.
    Anonymous