This isn't fair!!

Just as I'm starting to want sex again, I go into pre-early labor and am put on pelvic rest for the next 4 weeks! Why now and not a month ago when I didn't want sex??

Has this happened to anyone else? It really isn't fair!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 1:31 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! When you can't have something is when you want it!!! Not the same situation, but before my husband left, I was content with the little intimate time we had, but after he has now been gone for almost 6 months, I am up for anything when he gets back!!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:35 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Awwww...around 35 weeks my ob put me on complete bedrest. So for 2 wks my dh only got Bjs!!
    Lmao.. I'm glad that I'm off bedrest. But you rest momma! :)

When are you due? I'm due the 19th .. lol .. then their will be that 6 week waiting period after
    shes born . err Haha and no, we don't wait! :P

GL to you and congrats :D
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I am due July 9th..I'm 31.5 weeks now and am on complete pelvic rest until I get to 36 weeks. I am hoping it doesn't end up being full bed rest because I have a 13 month old and hubby works..

Good luck to you too!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:23 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Aww I so know what you mean!!! Its hard. Well momma you are almost there!!! Keep your chin up.
    The complete bedrest sucks. I was only allowed up to use the bathroom, and I could only take 5-10 minute
    showers. Oh, and I was allowed up '5 minutes' every hour (besides getting up to go the the br.) Terrible!!

If that happens you will get through it though. :) GL !!! and thank you!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:26 PM on May. 11, 2010