Is my husband cheating on me???

My husband has his own car and I have mine... Well they are both equally nice so sometimes, I'll ask him to go somewhere in his vehicle. His reply is always no. I want to take yours. Well, if he forgot something in the car and I mention that I'll get it for him, He jumps up and goes to get it. OR one instance, in the morning he was parked behind me so I got the keys off of the kitchen counter and went to move it because I didn't wnat to wake him. As soon as I unlocked it and started getting in, he came running out of the house to stop me and said he'd move it.. All I had to do was wake him. Well I've searched his vehicle before and found nothing. He also comes straight home from work unless it's a Wed night because he works til midnight and says he works over somtimes. Could he be cheating? Or am I over thinking everything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds really weird to me, but I don't think there's enough evidence to come to the conclusion that he's cheating.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 1:58 PM on May. 11, 2010

• That is weird about the car, have you checked the miles? Do they add up? Could he be hiding something in his car that is for you? Also are there other signs that you think he is cheating, not just the car thing?
    Sorechia

Answer by Sorechia at 1:59 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I have been in a similar situation except it was my Dad who was doing this. I later found out he was doing drugs and hid them in his car.
    Anonymous

• i would watch the miles and try one more quick search... have you asked him why you cant even get in the car... and then say if he has nothing to hide then it shouldnt be a problem... but i dont think you have enough to say he is cheating yet
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:11 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I agree with the others...It's definitely odd, but not enough evidence to assume there is another woman. Could it be that he's smoking or doing drugs? or hiding something else?
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:15 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Very weird. Dead body in the trunk maybe?
    Anonymous

• That is strange behavior. Have yo uasked him what the deal is with that? First thought that would come to my mind is cheating..why else would someone act so weird about it. If I'm all snug in bed and someone is going to move my car for me, I'm not going to jump out of bed and act like I'm in a race to move my car myself.
    But it could be other things, like other poster said..maybe drugs...maybe hidden porn...who knows...but its weird and I would put my foot down and ask what was up. Wait until he is home though, don't do it over the phone and allow him the opportunity to clean the car out before coming home.
    Hope its nothing! He could just be OCD about his stuff,lol. Good luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:20 PM on May. 11, 2010

• That smoking, drug doing, cheating bastard! While it's weird, maybe the poor guy wants some privacy! Idon't get into my hubby's truck often, and it doesnt bother me. Maybe he's got a gift in there for you.
    Anonymous

• OP here::: I've asked why I couldn't get in his vehicle and his reply was.. Well you can if you want to, but lets' go in your car and things like that. His job requires random drug tests and although he hasn't had one, I doubt he'd risk his job because he seems to look down on ppl who do drugs. My only thought was that he's having sex in that vehicle or he is taking other women for rides and he's nervous I'll find something. His phone is always on silent and has been and I know that up until our wedding day, he had another girlfriend! Didn't find that out until after we were married two years. He's been that way about his car for a couple of years, but up until recently, he had a crappy car that would only get him to work and back and now that he has a nicer car, I'd like to ride in it too which is why the problems have started! I don't know what to do.
    Anonymous

• I'm not saying he's cheating necessarily but maybe start by checking mileage. If that doesn't add up, the only other thing I can think of is to follow him on that night he supposedly has to work late. A lot of the things he is doing sound so strange he seems to be up to something. The only way to find out since he is not going to tell you is to find out for yourself.
    Anonymous