Do you open windows know matter what the weather is

I live in a climate that does not get passed 80 above, it's a heatwave at 85!
So even if it is cold and dreary I still crack the windows....I love to have the fresh air no matter what.
Yet I have step daughter that her and her husband both smoke and they would never consider opening a window, and they have AC just in case it gets to warm out.
So I was just wondering how many moms out there HAVE to have fresh air like I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i LOVE to open the windows when its cold.. more than when its hot actually.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 1:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I open my windows alot but not when i have to run A/C or heater. I dont turn on AC til it gets above 80 for a few days. I do love fresh air but I dont open windows year round but our climate gets really cold and really hot!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:06 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I love Fresh air also. But I live in Kentucky and it gets really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer, so I don't do it year round but i do open the door a lot in the fall and spring.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• ME! It gets gross and stale if I don't.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I HAVE to have fresh air circulating. I live in the Desert and the air here is often very dry and very hot! I also smoke cigarettes and can't imagine not opening all the windows to allow the smoke to escape.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I leave the windows open from Late September until usually November and then again March til Mid June. I live in the SouthEast and the Summers are too hot and humid and the winters do get a bit chilly at night.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:24 PM on May. 11, 2010