Too many problems and pregnancy isn't the answer... what's wrong with me?

So recently I've been craving a lot of stuff from chocolate to cheesecake but I am always getting a stomach ache at night and I'm "in the mood" before I eat but as soon as I eat, my stomach hurts so bad that the mood has come and gone. My husband is getting frustrated (so much for our anniversary) >_< and to be honest I'm not happy either. I'm not pregnant but I'm gaining weight all over again!!! I've just lost 10 lbs but now I've gained another 4 or 5 back and I'm angry!
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm always tired, I slept for 12 hours last sat cuz i was so worn out!!! I sleep about 6-11 hours a night depending on what day it is. I don't know what to do anymore...
Please help!

busymomma18

Asked by busymomma18 at 2:12 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Health

• I've had my gallbladder and appendix taken out. I had gallbladder disease and they were removed when i was 16
    busymomma18

Answer by busymomma18 at 4:06 PM on May. 11, 2010