lebetalol anyone take it while pregnant? is it normal to feel real jittery?

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and just started lebetaol today and I feel real jittery now. I'm just wondering if this is normal. The pamplet says it's normal to feel lightheaded dizzy and nauseated. But I can't find anywhere even on the internet anything about this jittery feeling?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 2:13 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• is it for blood pressure if so then that is with an a not e but anyways i took it after i had my son because i had pre eclampsia and my blood pressure wouldnt go down after a few days i was feeling dizzy to and it was because my dose was to high so i would call your doctor!
    katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2010

• It never makes me jittery but dizzy and tired a lot..yes....maybe you are nervous making you feel jittery? or maybe need a higher dose/or dose adjustment. I hope you feel better. It is a pretty mild drug.
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 10:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Yes, I started taking it at 37 weeks as well and for the first 2-4 days I felt VERY jittery. It will go away though!
    amy31308

Comment by amy31308 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010