do you have arthritus? (Sp?) how old? when did you find out?

i am begining to think i might have it/always suspected i might have it because my hands (finger joints) ache when it rains but that never really bothered me... But now when the weather changes my knees and ankles ache. it goes away on its own without meds and i just now getting to the point where i avoid things (like the stairs) because the pain is a big enough deterent... but the thing is -- i will be 30 in september... isnt that too young to know if you have it? if you have it- or know someone who does, how old were they when they were dianosed, how is it diangosed, and what was the treatment plan?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:14 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Health

• Arthritis is no longer a disease of the old, young people get it too, you can get it when you have trauma caused by an accident, etc, or by wear and tear of old age. I am 60, I have it in my lower back and shoulders, but my excercise keeps it non hurting, the more I exercise the better it gets, once you become sedentary it is like you rust away!!!!

Answer by older at 2:18 PM on May. 11, 2010