I'm looking for a part time job? Any suggestions are welcome.

mommyof5

Asked by mommyof5 at 2:17 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• look on craigslist in your area and/or just start hitting the streets and applying...even if they aren't hiring. Put in apps everywhere!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:18 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i work at home 3-4 hours a day..i have a few jobs so if one day i dont feel like doing one i can do another..its great
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Pickens are slim have you thought about working from home? I'm a legal broker from homwe, we are always looking for new associates http://www.newcareer4me.info and http://www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:47 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Of course it's going to depend on where you reside but if available in your area, you may wish to check into retailers like Best Buy, Costco, Lowe's. All 3 are building new stores throughout the country. And while not the best work environment, fast food establishments are always hiring if you're just looking for something part-time...???? You may also want to check into temporary agencies. A lot of companies are still holding off hiring but are using temps until the situation improves long term. This would allow you to get your foot in the door and more likely to be hired once they do (start hiring again).

Keep in mind though that H.S. students will be "hitting the streets" looking for PT work when school gets out soon so I wouldn't delay. HTH
    Laura65

Answer by Laura65 at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I work from home, and I love it! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work around my Family's schedule.

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms Work from Home since 1999!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• What skills do you have? What jobs have you had in the past.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I have some ideas on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  There are not only work at home ideas, but also ideas for businesses you can do at home.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:47 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Ok you are looking for a second job? Umm, I was also and decided that I just could not be out of the house any longer than I already am. So what to do?

I know work part time from home and I am build to a very nice income.

We have NO parties, NO inventory, NO pressure. We work as a team to share our great opportunity with others.

We are a very well established corporation and even exchanged on the NYSE.

To get some more free information and more indepth info on Pre-Paid Legal just PM me and I can help you out. To help make your decision alittle easier.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:44 PM on May. 12, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:01 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I hope you do find a job soon. There are some ways to make extra money while you look, that dont involve selling or buying anything. I know you're desperate but don't get sucked into some scam that's asking for money, no matter what. There's a list of free work at home jobs that I have used at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:23 AM on May. 13, 2010