Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the name of the toy that,,,,,

For the most part the toy is rectangular and is filled with water. It has 2 buttons on the bottom that when they're pushed it blows bubbles. You try and make the bubbles move the hoops on the inside to fit on a ring. Sorry not the best description but,,,,I remember it from years ago but can't think of the name. Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Danni143 at 2:18 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 16 (3,017 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • oh my gosh i know what your talking about but not sure what its called i will check around i love that thing

    Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:19 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • My mom had one that the kids loved playing with last weekend. But it's so old there was no name or anything. I wanted to try and find a couple for them but don't know what it's called.

    Answer by Danni143 at 2:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • i know what you're talking about!! I can picture it...let me see if I can figure it out...If I do, I'll get back to

    Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:23 PM on May. 11, 2010


    Is it that ?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • I remember playing that in the dentist's office as a kid. Is it called Ring Toss or Water Ring Toss? Something to that effect?

    Answer by lvpenguino at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • Waterfuls Ring Toss

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • josiesmommy00

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

  • lol
    I had a bunch of different ones as a kid. I think the full name was "wonderful waterfuls"

    Answer by Avarah at 3:28 PM on May. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.