What is the name of the toy that,,,,,

For the most part the toy is rectangular and is filled with water. It has 2 buttons on the bottom that when they're pushed it blows bubbles. You try and make the bubbles move the hoops on the inside to fit on a ring. Sorry not the best description but,,,,I remember it from years ago but can't think of the name. Thanks

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 2:18 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh i know what your talking about but not sure what its called i will check around i love that thing
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:19 PM on May. 11, 2010

• My mom had one that the kids loved playing with last weekend. But it's so old there was no name or anything. I wanted to try and find a couple for them but don't know what it's called.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i know what you're talking about!! I can picture it...let me see if I can figure it out...If I do, I'll get back to you...lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:23 PM on May. 11, 2010

• http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Waterfuls-Ring-Toss-Game/dp/B000GUUWDO/ref=pd_sim_t_title_1

Is it that ?
    Anonymous

• I remember playing that in the dentist's office as a kid. Is it called Ring Toss or Water Ring Toss? Something to that effect?
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Waterfuls Ring Toss
    Anonymous

• josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• lol
    I had a bunch of different ones as a kid. I think the full name was "wonderful waterfuls"
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:28 PM on May. 11, 2010