Are there any video baby monitors that have the ability to expand Handheld Monitor?

I can find ones that you can get more cameras but i want more handhelds to watch!!!

kimberlyann545

Asked by kimberlyann545 at 2:25 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I work at babies r us and I have never seen or heard of anyone that had or sold an additional hand held reciever. The closest thing I could thing of is a monitor made by summer. You have the flat screen that shows a visual of the baby and then you have a hand held video reciever (It's called summer infant complete coverage video monitoring system $299.99 at babies r us). All video monitors no matter the manufactuor only has two channels. Also Something to think about I have had customers come in and return their video monitor because they were able to not only hear but see their neighbors baby on their reciever. Just something to keep in mind if you have neighbors with little ones too. Congratulations on your little one!!! Hope this helps.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 2:43 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Thanks for the info!
    kimberlyann545

Answer by kimberlyann545 at 2:52 PM on May. 11, 2010

• MPW, some video montiors have up to 60 channels. The ones with only two channels are cheapies.

OP, I had one with two handheld receivers. It was by QSee.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:55 PM on May. 11, 2010

• OP- just google video baby monitors. You will get a good feel for them reading the consumer reports.

I don't advise you to purchase one from Babies R Us or Toys R Us, because they are regarded as an "electronic" item, and if it is opened, and doesn't work, or doesn't work as expected, you can only exchange it, and not get your money back.

Unfortunately I know this from personal experience.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:01 PM on May. 11, 2010

• It depends upon the store manger and the store you shop at twin mommy. Our store will give you a full refund with your reciept, or store credit even if the monitor is opened. The store should be able to look up your purchase by your registry or by your credit or debit card too.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 3:11 AM on May. 20, 2010