back labor?

ok so the past 2 weeks i have had really bad back akes like mid back well the past 3 days i have had a really bad lower back ake like mild back down to my knees like so bad i cant sleep and just real bad and been throwing up well i havent really been able 2 do anything the past 2 day so i decided to get up and go to the store and get some stuff i needed well as i was walking around i started getting really bad ht flashes accompanied by menstrual cramping and kinda stronger back akes im not so much feeling stronger pain in intervals but more pressure and discomfort. im having hubby take me to L&D when he gets home * like 2 hrs* but what are the odds it could be back labor? with remmi basically my water broke and i thought i was having contractions ever 10 min but they were ever 2 so i wasnt feeling them so i dont really know what contractions or back labor feel like.

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 3:21 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had back labor and your symptoms don't match what I had. There was no vomiting, no leg pain, no cramping, no hot flashes. All my pain was in my lower back. It started as a twing about 18 hours before the baby was born. I mistook it for normal back pain because it was so minor. It really didn't start to become painful until about 12 hours before the baby was born, but it was still bearable and still felt like a regular backache. It wasn't until it was about 6-8 hours before she was born that it became unbearable.

I think you need to go to the ER not L&D. Sounds like you have a virus or an infection.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:19 PM on May. 11, 2010

• ended up being labor not strong enough to stay but they said it wont be long tell she is here
    MammaBanjo

Answer by MammaBanjo at 8:00 AM on May. 12, 2010