im 37 weeks pregnant i went to the hospital yesterday evening but they told it was false labor. they said i am 1 cm dilated, regualar contractions 3-6 mins apart, the baby is head down first, and he weighs about 7 pounds. how does that sound?

I have experiencing lower abdomen pains and my lower backaches. The pain come and goes. and i feel alot of pressure down in my vagina. im i almost about to deliver or what. im due may 26. im so frustrated and ready to have my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you're getting SUPER close...

Congrats..

Get out your walking shoes... Every time I'd walk I'd dilate towards the end. So I went in at 3am false labor went walking for 2 hours just up walking around, up stairs down stairs, other places etc. Then was admitted around 7am that morning.

So start walking ; ) Good luck hope you have a safe and fast delivery.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:38 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You might have it early, then you might not. Try to relax. The baby will come when it is ready to.

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• It could go either way. I had a friend at 37 weeks she was dialated to a 3 and contracting 5 min apart. It was false and they sent her home. She was induced and delivered on her due date. The munchkin held out another 3 weeks after that.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:45 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Lucky, i'm a few days past my due date. Good luck to you though :)
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 3:47 PM on May. 11, 2010