when the word ilegal people is spoken , on people of what culture or etnicity you think they refer to? do you count all ilegals like chinese, korean , russian, ... etc? or just latinos?

violetlady

Asked by violetlady at 3:44 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think desperate human being
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 3:46 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You can be illegal and be from Canada. It doesn't matter.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:46 PM on May. 11, 2010

• It's all about the Latinos that immigration bill. WE all know it. it's no big secret. They're having trouble at their borders like Nogales Mexico... BAD violence there. It's about the latinos.

THE BILL IS SICK and wrong btw! We need comprehensive reform! Latinos are asking for comprehensive reform. Illegals are asking for it too!

This bills about profilings.
    Anonymous

• I can refer to any race as an illegal if they are here illegally. I don't care if they are white and french, if they are here illegally, I'll bash them!
    Anonymous

• I think of Mexicans.
    Anonymous

• I think of anyone who ILLEGALLY gained entry into this Country. Doesn't matter one single bit WHERE they come from ..its HOW...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:50 PM on May. 11, 2010

• BASH you idiot!
    Anonymous

• ALL from wherever.As for Arizona they might possibly catch some illegal immigrants who are not here from Mexico too.There is no wonder about where the massive majority of immigrants come from over there though.DUH the border is between Mexico and Arizona.So logically most are from Mexico.That should not be turned into some drama fest and used as some excuse to throw around accusations of racism or anything else.That is just a simple fact it is what it is.This kind of drama is being pushed thinking it will stop Arizona from having this law.That is not going to happen and shame on any of you who think the state should not be able to do a thing about this growing problem.They tried to get help and they were denied.I guess some of you think they should just ignore it all easy for you to think especially if you do not live in Arizona.
    Anonymous

• I hear that California has tons of Russian immigrants and who knows if the are legal or illegal....They will be ignored because they don't look Latino or "foreign". Seems unfair. WHen I think about Illegal Immigrants, I think of any people who haven't tried to become citizens and who might be avoiding background searches. Any. Not just Latinos,people.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:07 PM on May. 11, 2010

• California will never do anything about any immigrants there illegally anyway.Just another reason why that state is bankrupt.PC capital of the U.S. and look at the example they have given.I hardly want the entire country going the same way.
    Anonymous