I just got a notice that I will be fined if I don't remove my car from blocking my mailbox so the mail carrier can access it?

But it's not my car! No idea who it belongs to. Should I leave the mail carrier a note? Or put a note on the car?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would definitely take the notice down to the post office and tell them it's not your car, you don't know who's it is. AND leave a note on the car that they can't park there.
    Anonymous

• I agree, go down to the post office that handles your mail. And leave a note on car lol or call and have it towed...im not sure who you would call though....call and report it abandoned to the cops maybe?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i agree
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 3:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• call the police and have them run the plate we had a car in front of our house it turned out to be stolen.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:56 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I would call the police and not run the risk of being fined!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:02 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I'd call the police and have them try to contact the owner or see if they can have the car towed.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:24 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Yup, call the police.. AND tell the mail carrier it isn't your car..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 4:28 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Go to the post office and talk to the postmaster, also contact the police about the car.
    Anonymous