HELP!

Ok i just had a baby hes a month old today. Well any way me and my hubby had sex like a week ago. He would not leave me alone and i gave it to him. Well long story short the condom broke :( and he said he didn't know it broke well if its on his thing wouldn't he know. Any ways i quite bleeding and my doc said i was spost to bleed for 6 weeks whats the chants i could be pregnant agine? :'(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• any time semen enters the vaginia there is a chance you could be pregnant, wait until you miss a period then check
    Anonymous

• This is why you are supposed to wait 6 weeks before having sex after you have a baby. It is very easy for you to end up pregnant again if you don't. I hate to scare you, but there is a very good chance that you could be, but I would take the previous advice & wait until your next missed period to be sure.
    Anonymous

• You might want to check with your doctor in a couple of weeks because you might not know when you miss a period if you just had a baby, especially if you are nursing. Even if you aren't nursing, you don't always just get your period right on schedule.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:41 PM on May. 11, 2010

• you are suppose to wait should of shocked him with another baby lmao maybe he would of backed off. I stopped bleeding at 4 wks so not all women bleed for 6 wks but there is a chance for you to be pregnant but the other girls are right you are just going to have to wait and find out. Good Luck!!!
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 5:16 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Post-partum bleeding can last for 6-8 weeks, but it doesn't always, and stopping bleeding doesn't have anything to do with whether you might be pregnant. My post-partum bleeding only lasted for 3 weeks with both of mine, that's just the way it happened.

If you're worried about pregnancy, then wait a couple of weeks and take a test. That's all you can do at this point since there's no telling when your first period would be.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 6:47 PM on May. 11, 2010