Has anyone out there tried Lipofuze (dietpill) ?

I am looking for something to help me loose weight and my doc said to try Lipofuze. He could not prescribe me diet pills due to the stupid military. So if know know anything about this pill please let me know. Thank

Jessica8693

Asked by Jessica8693 at 4:07 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:04 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I was just reading about it online, and thought I'd check here to hear anyones results as well. You said your Doctor recommended it? The online stuff sounds promising but under side effects it mentions heartrate, so I wonder how safe it is
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 9:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2010