Work from home

I need some help finding a work at home job. Not writing adds or selling anything, just data entry or assembling products or anything like that. If anyone knows of some where like that, please let me know.Thank you, CJ

cjz

Asked by cjz at 1:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have ideas on my blog. http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 1:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I would like to know too. I am a teacher and am really struggling over the summer.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 1:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Those data entry and assembly jobs are scams. The best way to get a data enty job is to talk to an office and see if they need that service provided. As for assembly, if it is not perfect, which it never be, you will not get paid. So, you need to do more searching. Maybe u should try to get a telecommuting customer service job. These are hard to get, but you can try. Please don't allow yourself to get scammed by data entry or assembly.
    LaTresha

Answer by LaTresha at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• call or go to a few banks and ask if they have anything available to where you can stuff or label envelopes. if you do it fast enough, you could make descent money. but it was several years ago that i did it, so check into it if it sounds appealing
    lillygabesmom

Answer by lillygabesmom at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Hello,

I am a work at home wife and mother.  My husband and I are home based travel agents if you are interested in that.  Message me if you are.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 4:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Medical transcription! I do it full time, I am an employee of a hospital with full benifits and all the bells and whistles. It does take some school, but you can do that online too. I can PM you details if you want.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 8:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree that the data entry jobs and stuffing envelope jobs are scams. They will likely ask you to purchase a list. You should never pay anything when trying to get a job. Check out the telecommuting message board over at wahm.com.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Really research before you start anything. I have two home based businesses. If you have some administrative skills you might be interested in becoming a virtual assistant (www.ivaa.org). I also sell candles with Gold Canyon and that is fun and you don’t have to only do home parties to make money. You can do craft shows, catalog parties and web sales (www.mygc.com/roxanne). Good luck finding something that is a good fit for you.

Candles_1234

Answer by Candles_1234 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Have u tried http://cashcrate.com/237838. I have been with them for a year now . It is free. go to my page and read more about it if u would like to.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2008