How would you feel if yours ex's girlfriend is advertising her body over the net????

The reason I'm asking this question is because my ex and I have a 22 month old son together....and we have a court order for the dad to visit with him everyother sunday for two hours supervised because I feel like this woman he has got involved with should not be around my son....I brought it to his attention that his girlfriend is selling her body over the net and she deleted some of her ads but she still is on other websites.....and now he wants the to come get the baby for unsupervised visits which means she will be around my son....What would you do if you were in this situation?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Besides the internet thing, is there any other reason you feel she shouldnt be around your child?
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 4:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• If you have a court order stating that he is to have supervised visits, then I don't see what the problem is.. He may want unsupervised visits, but the court says he gets supervised.. Tell him no, if he has a problem with it, he can speak to your lawyer..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 4:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• hmmmm well it is your decision if you dont like what you see then that is up to you if you want to base your decision on just that. i guess i wouldnt see it as harmful though.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:17 PM on May. 11, 2010

• well I have talked to her on numerous occasions and she told me told me that the only reason why my ex even visit with our child is because of her because he didn't want to have anything to do with our child....which I thought was wrong for her to say this....So this is another reason why I don't want her around....What decent woman would say something like this.....
    Anonymous

• Maybe she is telling you the truth. Maybe you are getting upset at the wrong person. If thats the case perhaps you and the ex neeed a third party to mediate this.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 4:25 PM on May. 11, 2010

• @Ziggy_Stardust we have been to medation and he agreed with the supervised visits and he said she would not come around...but now all of a sudden he wants unsupervisied visits and he last couple of visits she has been dropping him off and staying til in the car til the visits are over....
    Anonymous

• I say listen to your gut and keep with the supervised visits. If she wants to sit in the car while he visits, then that is her choice. Here is what would concern me most, if she is selling her body on the internet are those people coming into her home, the home where your child would be? That is not cool. These people could be any kind of horrible, perverted, sexual deviants. I tend to be paranoid and think of the worst case scenario but that is sometimes what you have to do as a mother to keep your child safe. You hear of people selling their kids for sex, and child porn pictures come from somewhere. I am NOT saying your ex or his GF would do this, but there are people out there who will, and until you feel comfortable that your son is safe with them then I think you keep your supervised visits in place.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• What does her private life have to do with your child?
    Anonymous

• I still don't understand the problem.. You said "we have a court order for the dad to visit with him everyother sunday for two hours supervised"..
    If you have a court order, why does it matter what he 'wants'?
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 4:53 PM on May. 11, 2010

• WHATS PRIVATE ABOUT A WOWAN SELLING HER BODY OVER NET....HER LIFE IS OUT IN THE OPEN......AND WHAT MOTHER WOULD WANT THEIR CHILD AROUND THAT????
    Anonymous