Do you hate it when a skinny person wears clothes that are to big for them

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 4:19 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but I wonder why they are wearing clothing that looks to big for them. I know they would look a lot nicer if they bought clothing that fits.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 4:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I hate it when "non skinny people" wear clothes that are too small! LOL
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Is this a spin off of the other question because your fat and got offended? Ehh well..

To answer your question.. it is much easier to be offended by smaller clothes because half of your body is hanging out of your clothes. With bigger clothes, more is covered up. So no.. not offended.
    Anonymous

• i like chicken
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 4:22 PM on May. 11, 2010

• no anon just trying to have some fun....
    And no I am not fat. I go to the gym everyday for 2 hours so good luck with me getting fat. It is gross to me and would never let myself.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 4:24 PM on May. 11, 2010

• no I am skinnny. I wear not huge clothes, but I do wear bigger clothes than I use to because when I got pregnant with my DD's after my first DD I couldn't fit my clothes while pregnant so I wore DH clothes until after I had my baby and tried putting my clothes back on, but I couldn't stand it I was use to the bigger clothes. So to this day I wear bigger clothes than I can wear I wear my DH shirts most of the time once in a great while I wear my own shirts, but I guess it is because I can't stand the tightness anymore I feel more comffy in the bigger clothes since having kids
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:26 PM on May. 11, 2010

• No but i hate when Fat people wear clothes to little for them
    Anonymous

• Oh ok.. it was a joke.. I get it lol I just seen your other post about the stranger in the childs room lol
    Anonymous

• yes but it depends on what occasion. i had a SIL that would underdress into bulky sweatshirts with jeans when we went out to the bar to have a good time. i really felt overdressed when i was with her. she could of made a little more of an effort
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:48 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Like other's have said, much better than when fat women wear clothes 3 sizes too small!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:54 PM on May. 11, 2010