should I move to tennesee or live in Louisiana...

me and family right now we live in camper we lost our house from katrina 5 yrs ago. But now we have opportunity to move in a 3 bedroom house in tennesee but only problem my husband has job in louisiana that pays 18 hr. we be starting all over in tennesee I really want this house god wouldn't of sent this blessing for no reason... because right now living in 1. bedroom camper four of us with no shower ect... right now... i just need prayer... to find jobs there ect

Cynthiaann123

Asked by Cynthiaann123 at 4:38 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm just confused if you believe god sent this house for you, why are you questioning it? if this is an opportunity to better your situation, why wouldn't you take it?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:41 PM on May. 11, 2010

• If you truly believed in your heart that God sent you this housing opportunity, then you would not be questioning it. Why aren't you in another place if your husband has a job?
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:39 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Can the job transfer to Tenn,?? If it can, I'd go for it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:54 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I'm confused, if you think the house is a blessing from god, then what is a job and a reliable paycheck?   Give a man a fish.......

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• well then, I guess you better have hubby start looking for a job along with yourself in Tennessee so you can MAKE it happen. Otherwise, there isn't a bank that is going to take you on to mortgage a house without a reliable paycheck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:56 PM on May. 11, 2010

• this is kinda silly, and not thoroughly thought out, op. no disrespect, but what good is a larger home in a far away city gonna do if you can't afford to pay for it? whether its free or half-price, without a job in tennessee, you won't be able to live(regular monthly expenses). it may sound like a better place to put your feet down, but in reality, $18/hr jobs don't come around when its convenient for you. if a better/bigger house is what you're aiming for, i'm pretty sure God would rather you be a better steward of what you are blessed with currently (the $18/hr job, a roof, though not ideal, over your heads), and work towards bettering your situation. i'm all about faith and blessings, but really..God expects you to do your part, too. don'tcha think?!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:17 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You child of God have the faith of a mustard seed... How big do you believe God is? Is He big enough to you to take care of ALL your needs? Is He big enough to have an amazing plan for your life and has everything in place for you? If You believe He is a great BIG God that will tend to all your needs like the Sparrow or the Lilies of the field then take that step of faith and walk through that door! You say you feel it is a blessing from God.. a Gift .. will you choose to recieve it, accept it, take it and open it up and see the entire package or just stare at it doing absolutely nothing but wonder .... :-) You know the answers to these questions DEEP inside your heart.. and God does too. Remember God is GOOD, His plans are TRUE and He is loving it loving you
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I say trust what Yahweh is telling you in your spirit: aka gut feeling, intuition, and so on. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:18 PM on May. 11, 2010

• if he's making a decent salary then can you find somewhere else to live in Louisiana?
    Anonymous