Is it implantation bleeding or is it period? HELP!!!!

DH and I've been TTC for the last 5 years or so. AF used to be on time every month but after I got older somehow AF fluctuates almost every month. My last AF was on April 12th. On Friday, May 7th I got light brown spotting. I thought, oh no AF is here and we failed again! The spotting continued until last night, so the spotting lasted for about 4 days. The spotting was dark brown. I woke up this morning to pee and there was a rush of blood. Yesterday evening, I exercised and I saw a bit more blood after I was done then it stopped. Last night I was very thirsty and I really needed something cold and sweet...so I drank 2 soda. Do you think it was because of the soda and the exercise that I no longer have spotting and turned into a regular period, or, do you think I'm still spotting, or do you think it was just my period acting weird from the get go? I am confused! I am 35 and we are desperate. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• WOW I am going through the EXACT same thing. My last period was April 15th and now i'm having spotting, nothing like my regular period for 3 days now
    Anonymous