Do you ever feel like you can do a lot of things but your body gives you a sign and tells you to slow down?

Ok I was vacuuming 2 rooms I swept the kitchen I plan on mopping it but right now I sat down to catch my breath not so much to catch my breath but I felt hot n sweaty so now I am in front of my fan cooling off but at the same time my mind is ok I am going to do this n that... Why is that I should think it as I go n do it not try to get ahead of my self like I got a spurt of energy but I am cooling off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Everyday!!!! I used to think nothing about hopping fences or jumping down complete flights of stairs and now in my fifties, I envision an emergency ward just from a slip and fall. Enter, loss of that feeling of invincibility as well as change of life. Soooooooooo freakin, not fair. Seems like I had just got a rhythm going.

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:29 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, this happens to me especially when I'm outdoors working. I think I get ADHD when I'm outdoors. I am constantly running to project to project and working like a dog.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 1:29 PM on May. 12, 2010