How often do you work out?

How often do you work out?
For how many hours?
What kind of workouts do you do?
And on a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with you body? (10 = I LOVE my body wouldn't want to chage a single thing)

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 5:03 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Health

• 7 to 8 times a week. No cardio. Lift heavy ass weights. You know that, lol. How long per day? Hum, 1.5 to 2 hours. Scale, I'd say 8. I love myself but my body can use some tweaking, hee hee.
    mellie369

Answer by mellie369 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• everyday for 2 hours
    I do 30 minutes cardio
    and the rest in sit ups and weight lifting
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:04 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Everyday, no exceptions
    I run for about 30 minutes or 3 miles whichever comes first
    I also weight traine 3 or 4 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each
    9... I want a boob job but other than that im fine with my body
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:05 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I workout five days a week for two to four hours a day I can change the fact I am fifty pounds overweight. I do Insanity and Power 90 X I ride my bike over the summer and walk places I also swim play tennis and soccor. box aikido and whatever is there everyday to do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:07 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I was lifting weights for an hour 4 or 5 days a week, taking a pilates class once a week, playing ice hockey once a week, and walking a lot and I was about an 8 maybea 9 on a good day lol, I wanted a little more muscle and slightly lower bodyfat (I was at 17% and wanted 15%)

Now though, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I make it to the gym 3 or 4 days a week for an hour of lifting and still walk a lot. I played my last hockey game of the pregnancy on Sun (it's considered safe for the 1st trimester) I'd say I'm at about a 6 or 7 right now as far as how I feel about my body but hey, I'm pregnant. I hope I can start working out a little more soon when some of my energy comes back!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:07 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Now that I can't play ice hockey I want to start adding some cardio in but I already spend an hour a day lifting, how do you guys have time for 2-4 hours a day? I could start running or biking so I'm not at the gym for over an hour but I don't know if either of those would be safe to take up at 11 weeks prego? I know for women who are runners from the start it's fine... but I've never been an avid runner... I was thinking elliptical or stationary bike would be good but then I have to stay at the gym longer...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• In college I had weight training for an hour 4 days a week, plyometrics for 30 min 3 days a week and hockey practice or games for 2 hours 6 days a week... man I miss those days!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:15 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I work out for 90 minutes a day, mostly cardio. How happy am I with my body, a 5. My body changed so much after my second child that I will never like it again.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and I LOVE WORKING OUT using Beachbody workout videos. They have a nice variety, so I don't get bored. I work out a minimum of 6 days a week, for about 2 hrs total each day.

My workouts consist of a variety of cardio, weight, toning ... aerobics, kickboxing type workouts. These combined with proper nutrition has been a fabulous combination for me. I still have some toning & weight to lose, but ... I would say I'd rate my happiness with my body as an 8! ... will be a 10 by the end of summer!

I gained over 20 lbs when I started menopause and couldn't shake it till I started with Beachbody .. I was so impressed I became a Beachbody Coach and now I get paid for doing what I love .. helping others get healthy! and it helps keep me motivated since I have to "be a product of the products"! I've also lowered my cholesterol by over 200 points!
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:42 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I workout 5 days a week, 40 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights or pilates. I also do spinning classes on occasion. I count my calories every single day and watch what I eat. On a scale of 1-10 I would say a 10, I love my body and I work hard for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 13, 2010