we complain alot

lets be positive..What is the best thing about your SO? What are his good traits?

Mine is very sensitve to my needs and aims to please. He asks if I need help and takes care or yardwork and other household jobs without having to be asked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Mines a really hard worker and great provider. He's really funny. He's my best friend!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:25 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Mine also is a very hard worker and busts his BUTT to put food on the table and diapers on our kids' little butts. He is hilarious, and the sexiest guy I have ever met lol. We have our moments, but at the end of the night, it's nice to lay down in bed, throw on the tv while he's holding me. He is everything to me.
    Yeah...everyone on here is ALWAYS complaining about their SO's...but it's a place to vent, so I understand. People get frustrated, and have arguements...but hey...I love my hubby no matter what. He's my life. =)
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:38 PM on May. 11, 2010

• He is extremely gifted at making love and making me come several times. Outside of bed, not so much.
    Anonymous

• Mine loves me unconditionally, he is funny, he is so very sexy, he makes me feel sexy, he is protective, he makes me feel safe, he's my best friend and he is just an all around great guy.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 6:02 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Mine is supportive, a wonderful father and a hard worker, but over all I think that his being a wonderful father is the best thing about him, don't get me wrong, I love how wonderful he is to me, but the way our daughter's face lights up when she sees daddy is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, and I wouldn't see it if he wasn't the kind of man he is.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:44 PM on May. 11, 2010

• he is a good provider, wonderful with the kids.
    Anonymous

• I have never complained about my husband.. I have never had a reason to.. He's incredibly awesome.. I don't think there is enough room on Cafemom to list all the reasons..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 11:10 AM on May. 12, 2010