Is it natural to be????

Is it natural to be so sleepy at 12 wks pregnant. This will be my second pregnancy and I don't remember being so sleepy with my first child. I wasn't so sick with my first either it's died down a lot since I was put on Zofran. I have been having feelings it's a girl like deep in my gut like I did with my daughter but I also had a dream it was a girl and I knew it and she was I know this one is a girl till I had a dream that a nurse told me I was having a boy at 11 wks and it made me unsure it's still a strong feeling that it's a girl but it's slightly interrupted since I had that dream anyone ever feel like that??? I told my husband about my feeling he said I didn't know that my first one was just lucky I knew it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you kidding? lol the first 3 or 4 months of pregnancy with my son I could barely find the strength to get dressed. I layed on the couch all day in my robe
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 5:44 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Oh yeah!! Your body is working to support two so naturally you are exhausted. The best way to help is to drink a lot of water and to eat plenty of healthy foods. Avoid caffeine, even though it is so tempting at this point. Also try to keep moving. Don't give in to the urge of sitting around all day. Rest some but stay moving, just don't over do it. Rest is important but too much can cause you to be even more tired. Good Luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:49 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I think so.. with my first I didnt know i was pregnant until 4mo along. My only signs to me I should have seen was I was starving all the time & at one point I was sooo tired & out of it that I just didnt understand how most people in the world did what they all did! LOL... Even just going to do the dishes or throw in laundry seemed too much ....
    It did get better in the 2nd trimester... and then in the 3rd trimester i started to take naps, but it wasnt like the first trimester.. I guess its because i understood then haha..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Fatigue is a very normal symptom of pregnancy.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:09 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I am only 5 weeks pregnant and I practically fall asleep in my office chair lol....my doctor says its very normal....she suggested that i remain entertained and active when I could not sleep and on the weekend to take at least two one hour naps a day if I needed to
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Totally normal. I'm 12 weeks and I have no energy whatsoever! I don't do anything that is not required of me, and even the things that are required I'm doing half way lol. It's so horrible. I haven't been sick at all with this one. With my first one I was sick all day every day for the first 4 months. This one, I'm just exhausted...ALL THE TIME! Hopefully it wears off soon, because I could use some of my energy back!
    Anonymous