snorting Crystal light??!!??

My friend's nephew was just suspended fom school for 2 days for snorting Crystal Light at school with his friends. Never heard of this. Can't grasp what you'd get out of THAT besides pain and flavored boogers!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 5:53 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband use to snort pixie sticks in his day... weird! I just asked him why and he said it was for the delayed sugar rush...

But to snort crystal light? it doesn't even have sugar in it...rolls eyes.

I think it has to do with acting like a tough guy. Like snorting cocaine, without the drugs? I don't get it...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:56 PM on May. 11, 2010

• How old was he? At my school it was funny to see a kid try to snort something like a pixi stick, crystal light, sugar.... but we never got into trouble for it! This went on from 7th - 10th grade.... nope, we never did any drugs either!
    Anonymous

• WTH LMAO!! I'm sorry I know what he did is not funny, but Crystal Light? I mean really... where do they get these ideas?
    Wow. Strawberry Kiwi flavored boogers.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Are you sure it was not "crystal" Like crystal meth???
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• He's 13-OP here
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:58 PM on May. 11, 2010

• OP- nope,the drink stuff,not meth
    TMJ121099

• lol I am not surprised. Kids are nuts. I am sure it was a situation where they were sitting around saying "I bet you wont do THIS!!".. lol I did alot of dumb things at that age just because someone doubted I would do it. Not very smart, but normal loi
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i heard of people fermnting their own feces and snorting the fumes to get high. so i guess this is not so bad.
    Anonymous

• Some kids are just stupid. When I was a Senior, there was a boy in my class who would bring alchohol pads to school and suck on them on the bus because he thought it would get him drunk, even tho many people told him that was a totally different kind of alcohol, lol.

Fermenting your poop and huffing the fumes? WTF?
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 6:32 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Ok I'm embarrassed to even say this but my friends and I used to sniff "homemade" pixie sticks. Just sugar and kool aid. This was about junior high school. Now that I look back there is no real reason why we did it. It was more of a tough thing. I did lot's of stupid stuff as a child.

nautired

Answer by nautired at 7:15 PM on May. 11, 2010