follow up to the " so since I assume she isnt going to take care of this baby..I am a bitch?"

I tried to post but it was closed...

I cannot believe there are so many moms on here ragging on this woman because she was having a conversation with her mom about the loser cousin -- this woman is having kids left and right and just giving them away so she can party and drink ???

and everyone is mad that she is gossiping instead of being mad at the irresponsible person that is not taking care of her kids !?!!

now I bet if this was reversed ( the mother complaing about what cousin said ) everyone would be ripping the mother a new asshole... c'mon ladies get real !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly. if I knew someone like this i'd probably vent my frustrations out on CafeMom as well, because it is none of my business to vent them on the people involved, so where else can you take it? I didn't see the post that your referring to but I don't blame the girl for posting it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I agree, OP.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 6:26 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I have to agree, OP. I have had the same convo with my mom about my cousin who has 6 kids, none of who he takes care of. However, I was careful enough to only say it when no one else could hear, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:27 PM on May. 11, 2010

• well I read through most of the comments ( I was waiting for supper to get done lol) .... and everyone was ripping on her saying things like -- why would you say that in front of everyone -- but she clearly put ( many times) that it was just her and her mom in the kitchen , and that the cousin was suppose to be sleeping in the other room and it turned woke up and walked out right when they said it ...
    Anonymous

• I didn't comment there. But. IMO it wouldn't have been so bad if they'd have been talking about her where there was no chance of her walking in! They needed to have that convo at one of their own houses, in private, or over the phone, NOT where there was a chance anyone, especially the topic of their convo, could hear them. THAT was wrong.
    Anonymous

• if I am not mistaking....it was at the OPs mom's house .... and i am sure they though she would not hear it since she said she thought she was sleeping

IMO .... I wouldnt have tried and kept it a secret I would have said it loud enough when I KNEW she would hear it... that kind of person NEEDS to hear that kind of stuff
    Anonymous