What would you do if your DH busted up his guitar after an argument with you?

We rarely fight. But I was PMSing and feeling let down over a disappointing mother's day. I was bawling and complaining about feeling neglected. I think he was mad at me and mad at himself. He said it all made him feel dried up and he wasn't going to do music anymore (he's written in the past, but had a hard time being creative lately). I spent the rest of the day pushing the stroller around town. We worked it out when I got home, but this morning I found the guitar.... I feel sick. I'll look into getting it repaired or getting him a new one. I don't know whether to try to talk about it or not....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to him. He was apparently frustrated. It doesnt sound like hes a violent person since you seem surprised about it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 6:28 PM on May. 11, 2010

• communication is key.... he may need to encouraged
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:27 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Well. He is an idiot for breaking his guitar and you are an idiot for letting something so stupid come between you. Are you ever happy with him?
    Anonymous

• So before you to worded things out while you where out walking? He busted his guitar up. You need to ask him why he did that? He broke it. Let him buy his own guitar.

Answer by louise2 at 8:04 PM on May. 11, 2010