Hey cafemom iam a single mom of 3 and iam trying to get my GED and it is so hard..Am looking for a tutor any suggestion?

Tishia720

Asked by Tishia720 at 7:01 PM on May. 11, 2010 in

• where d'you live? Good 4 you!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:09 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Do you have an adult education center in your area? Some offer free daycare while you are in class. That is how I got my GED. Good for you, don't stop no matter how hard it is, you can do it !!!! Once that is behind you go to college. You are never to old. I graduated college at 33.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:12 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Contact your local community college or a nearby high school, At least one should offer a GED prep class.

Congratulations on moving forward with your education!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on May. 11, 2010

• THXNKS GUYS...AM LIVING IN WASHINGTON DC AND I WORK DOING THE DAY AND I LOOKED ONLINE TO SEE IF ANY SCHOOL IN THE AREA WHO DO NIGHT SCHOOL AND HAVE A DAY CARE AND NO ONE DOES AND I CANT LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME BY THEM SELVE THAT TIME OF NIGHT..MOST SCHOOLS START FROM 5-9...
    Tishia720

Answer by Tishia720 at 9:19 AM on May. 12, 2010

Next question in
Career Step

Next question overall (Kids' Health)
What would you have done? Smoking question.