afraid to tell my boyfriend

i am afraid to tell my boyfriend that i am pregnant... this would be our second together but we just had a baby and he was talking about how he doesnt want another one and that if i were to get pregnant i should put it up for adoption... i feel like i am stuck and i dont know how to deal with this.... i am just completely depressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm sorry momma. that sounds like a crappy situation. but he cant make you give up your child. and more than likely he would not want to.
    Anonymous

• You should not have to feel stuck. If he loves you then he will respect you and your feelings. If adoption is something you do not want then you should not do it. The choice you make should be one that you feel is best for you. Don't make your choice on how someone else feels, or you may regret your decision.
    Anonymous

• I say tell him and let him do what he wants, you don't HAVE to give up the baby. Not his choice. Yours.
    Anonymous

• You are in the situation now. To late to turn back. If you do not want to abort. You just have to go and tell him and deal with the issues. One thing I will say, that I will probably get bashed for is BIRTHCONTROL or abstinence.

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on May. 11, 2010

• You just tell him. Its that simple. and I would like to know who decided to not use birth control. So...you are both responsible for not using birth control. But.....you must have wanted that second baby,right?Because if you didn't want another, you would have used birth control. Condoms are extremely reliable. The pill is too. And abstinence. Marriage is always a good idea,too.As far as the babies legal situation goes.And yours. Lots to think about,right?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:30 PM on May. 11, 2010

• i was on the pill and i got pregnant after 3 months of having my other baby... and i was taking it the right way... i wasn't planning on getting pregnant again.
    Anonymous

• This is a topic to discuss before sex. You should have a plan in place for an unplanned pregnancy. The pill is not 100% effective.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 PM on May. 11, 2010

• The first thing you need to do is take a deep breath. I know you feel like your world is crashing around you and you're backed into a corner. The reality is that this is not the end and things will get better. Yes, you should tell your boyfriend about your pregnancy. Take things one step at a time. If he walks out on you, just hold the door open for him. You CAN do this on your own. If he wants to put the baby up for adoption, ask for a good explaination but remember you have the final word. I know you're a strong and caring person. Like I said before, take a deep breath it's gonna be okay. Tell him and just take it one day at a time. We are all here for you
    mimi210

Answer by mimi210 at 1:33 AM on May. 12, 2010