Has anyone else considered or gone through a tubal reversal surgery?

tnsteph5

Asked by tnsteph5 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know someone who did. She had a baby after that too. Everything went really well for her.
    AmyLNebr

Answer by AmyLNebr at 3:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am hoping to have tubal reversal surgery this spring. I had a TL after my third child was born eventhough I wanted one more. At the time getting a TL was the best thing for me as my husband and I were young and we had to really stretch the pennies. Now almost 7 years later we have agreed that one more child will complete our family and now that we are older and wiser-not to mention more financially secure-we are both physically and mentally ready to complete our family. I have researched TR surgery for a few years on the internet and I have faith that the Dr. I have found will help my husband and I to acheive our blessed goal of having a sucessful TR.
    Anonymous