whats a cm scout and how do i become one

SOB0313

Asked by SOB0313 at 7:39 PM on May. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• confused

Anonymous

• I give up. What is a CM scout and how do you become one?
    Anonymous

• I'm a scout and we "scout" or look for posts or questions in several different categories that are interesting (scouted stuff ends up on the main page, before you log in). You would have to contact Cafemom about that. Not sure if they are looking for any more.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 9:52 PM on May. 11, 2010

• HI SOB313,

The job of Scouts is to go through all of the great conversations that are occurring on CafeMom and pick out the cream of the crop. The posts that are scouted appear on the "Life and Home" and "Parenting" tabs. The idea is to fill those areas with as many great conversations from around CafeMom as we can. Since CafeMom is so big, there's no way we could do this alone, so we want Scouts to help us find this great material!

I'll let Cafe Ang know that you are interested in becoming a scout.

Thanks!
    Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 5:04 AM on May. 12, 2010

• Interesting. I had never heard of this until tonight. How much time do you spend doing it daily? Are they looking for more?
    amberdy

Answer by amberdy at 11:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010