Why oh why did my boys have to discover that when you wet toilet paper and throw it at the ceiling, that it sticks? Not only does it stick, but it's oh so fun to do?

I have two boys 5 and 2. Why do boys find it to be so fun? They are driving me crazy!!! Why couldn't I just have had girls! Oh well. I love my little boys to death, but everytime we turn our backs for just a second, they have found something else to get into! LOL.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:48 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well don't wish for girls too hard... My little sister and I did that kind of crap too...all the time. We were quite maniacal.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:51 PM on May. 11, 2010

• What?? How did they learn that? I have two boys and they never did that. Course, I wouldn't have tolerated it either. :(
    Anonymous

• It also leaves a stain that doesn't come off the ceiling. My brother and I used to do that when we were kids.

We got grounded for a week when we got caught. Never did it again, after that. At least, I didn't.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• haha! I have twin brothers that I am 10 years older than and I used to babysit them all the time when we were kids. Well generally they were NEVER quiet for too long. One day they were quiet for like a half an hour in thier bedroom..which happened to be right next to the bathroom. I opened the door to thier room and they just stared blankly at me. I asked them what they were doing and they stayed silent,lol. Then my brother Brandon looked up real quick then back at me. I looked at the ceiling and there was MOUNDS AND MOUNDS of WET TOILET PAPER stuck to the ceiling,LMBO!! I tried to yell at them but I couldnt stop laughing, it was so funny. We still talk about that to this day, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:32 PM on May. 11, 2010

• "What?? How did they learn that? I have two boys and they never did that. Course, I wouldn't have tolerated it either. :("

I can take a guess...

"Hey, toilet paper sticks to your butt when it gets wet. Let's see if it sticks to anything else!"
    "Okay!"
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2010

• If they were older, I would make them get on a ladder and clean it up. At 5 and 2, I would let them know they made extra work for me and they owe me some chores, then make them work around the house.

I got in trouble for doing that in junior high. The girl that talked a bunch of us into doing it in a school bathroom got nervous and ratted us out. The rest of us had to clean it up, while she had no consequences!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:41 PM on May. 12, 2010