How do you identify a food allergy?

DD is 5 months and I've recently started her on cereal and the stage one foods. Every day for lunch she gets a little bit of cereal and half a container of fruit. So far we have had success with applesauce and pears. Today we tried bananas. She gobbled them down without a problem, but she had gas alllll day! The kid was just tooting up a storm. She didn't seem like she was in any pain, not being fussy or anything. Should I cut out bananas for now? Or was it possibly just a gassy day for her?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 7:49 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As long as it's not causing her any pain and isn't upsetting sleep it's not a big deal.....you just get to enjoy the music :) lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:53 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Sense she was not in any pain, no rashes. I would say do not worry about it..

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 PM on May. 11, 2010