can you get pimples while pregnant

I just looked and saw two pimples on my face. I have also been having back pain for the past two days. Are they a sign of pregnancy? I took two pregnancy teat and both came out positive but then I went to the free clinc and theirs came out negitive. My last normal period with heavy bleeding and cramping was March8th and then on April the 20th I had what I thought was my period but it was only two days of light bleeding. My cycles are fairly normal so I do not get worried if they are 3 to 4 days days late but I was wondering if I could be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on May. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah you can, to both....but it isn't a sign of pregnancy...lol you could just be gearing up for your period again.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:57 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Pimples is not a sign of pregnancy no.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 7:59 PM on May. 11, 2010

• I get insane cystic acne when I'm pregnant as a reaction to the hormones...but it's never kicked in until after I was able to get a positive pregnancy test anyway.

If you think there's a chance, just get a test.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:04 PM on May. 11, 2010

• yeah its really common for women to break out more then usual during pregnancy due to all the hormones. but its also a sign that your about to have your period.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:10 PM on May. 11, 2010

• Or some ppl even break out from stress....
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:11 PM on May. 11, 2010